Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hola! These past few weeks have gone pretty swell. I am learning the language quickly but I am in the stage where some of my english and spanish get mixed up and I am starting to forget how to speak some english; so please excuse my grammer! We got a new investigator who was a lot harder to work with than Estaban and his name is Jorge. Luckily yesterday, my companion and I were able to get through to him. I also was asked to play in sacrament meeting on Sunday and totally butchered the hymns on the piano which was super embarrassing. Our zone is super funny and our district is full of 18 year old (immature) boys. They are also very funny though. Yesterday, they pulled the prank that a companionship had recieved their visas and were leaving to the Dominican Republic MTC. We were so sad because they were leaving us that we planned a party, wrote notes and made them gift bags! Then the next day they told us it was a lie and I have been mad at them ever since! Dumb boys! I absolutely love my roomates they are all so funny! We got in trouble last night because we were talking way to loud and way too late. Some security guard came by our door and told us to turn our lights off. I will send you pictures of them when I get a chance! Anyways I love you all and I wish I could write more but I have to go. Love you, Hermana Gunter

No comments:

Post a Comment