Sunday, November 22, 2015

las marias mate

This week has been quite an adventure!  Especially today!  We went to a mate plantation and got to see all the great plants and animals that are found here in the great wildlife of mate lovers.  It was actually pretty cool.  I will have to send you pictures later.  But at the end of the tour, we realized that we didnt have a way back to the city anytime soon because the bus had already passed...so...one of the sisters in the zone and I jogged in our jeans and leather boots 6 miles to the city to buy stuff to make lunch before all the stores closed for the siesta leaving the others walking.  
I then realized how out of shape I have gotten and how tight my jeans are!  I probably ruined by feet by running my my hardfooted boots too!  Oh well somehow the lord gave us the strength to keep going.  But other than that fun adventure we have been walking a lot and exploring new parts of our area.  There is this place called atalaya about 30 minutes walking away from the city and we have been able to find really interested people there.  Solange doesnt have the permission of her parents to be baptized and so now we are looking for new people again.  We also had a great dinner for the relief society and at least 10 came this time instead of 6.  Well I dont have much time but have a great week and pray for us!
Love you all,

Hermana Gunter

No comments:

Post a Comment